I know it has been a month since my last post, but more are coming, I promise!
This week I am thankful for...
- Being able to see Scott in 21 days! His time in Shanghai has been great, but we are very much ready to have him home.
- Aaron who is having the time of his life at camp.
- Jillian who amazes me daily.
- My parents who are spending a few weeks with me to help hold down the fort. If they were not here I'm not sure camp would have happened for either kiddo this summer.
- Family all around us.
- Texts with my sister that end with the phrase "I'm going to smack you."
- Happy mail from my niece.
- Coffee...lots of coffee.
- A community that bands together and doesn't divide.
- My running buddy.
- Daycare at the gym.
- Trainers that call you out when you slack.
What are you thankful for this week?