Thursday, October 16, 2008

About Us


I'm Amanda, a native south suburbanite of Chicago (I have the accent and White Sox apparel to prove it) that now lives in the sunshine state. I work in marketing during the day and train for half and full marathons by night.

This blog started as more of a journal for my family back home, but now it is morphing into a blog about my training and running life.

You can expect a lot of posts about trips to Disney, me training for races or running in races and everything else in between.

So, sit back, relax and enjoy this crazy ride of mine!

















2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Amanda. I just bumped into your blog and I'm excited to find it. I have twin boys that will be three at the end of June. I'm curious how old your kids are?

Thanks!

Kim

Katie Moore said...

Hi,
I just had a quick question in regards to your website. If you could email me at your convenience that would be great!

Thanks,
Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails