Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finally healthy??? Well....





I think the illness is starting to leave our house. WOO WOO! Jill is pretty much over it, she still has a cough every now and then, but nothing major. Aaron is where Jill was the other day, so I'm hoping that by the end of the weekend Aaron will be over this. However, my third child is now coming down with the mysterious illness. Scott is all stuffy and congested, I hope he gets over this soon.
We got our playard today!!! It's nice to be able to have something where I can walk out of the room for a few seconds and not have to worry about the kids getting into anything.
That's about it over here, the only other thing going on is the Autism walk on Saturday. You can check out the site at http://www.walknowforautism.org/orlando/personal/amnethero
Hope all is well with you!!!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails