Sunday, December 28, 2008

Champs Bowl


Me in front of Citrus Bowl
Scott in front of Citrus Bowl
Coach Bowden
The Noles
Chief Osceola and Renegade
Scott and Harley
Final score
The trophy
Scott, our friend Harley and I went to the Champs Bowl last night. It was awesome! We sat three rows up from the last "N" in Wisconsin. Both sets of parents said they saw Scott and Harley, I don't know where I was. It was an awesome game and is something I will always remember! So super duper thanks are owed to my in laws for getting us the tickets! Best present EVER! Oh and for all that are wondering the snake is gone! My father in law rigged the screen so it could finally get out, thank God! Hope all is well with you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Noles! :) Glad you two got to have an "adult day".

Related Posts with Thumbnails