Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More of the Disney trip


Our first meeting with Mickey!

Jill riding on her Daddy's shoulders (Only long enough for the photo)



All of us waiting to get on Dumbo





Aaron on Cinderella's Carousel



Jill and I on the Carousel




The rest of our time at Disney was AWESOME!!! We had dinner at Chef Mickey's and the kids met Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy. I'll admit I was nervous about how they would handle meeting them, ok, honestly I had nightmares about them screaming and me having to find the greeter to ask them to not allow the characters anywhere near us. But luckily they loved the characters and were excited each time they came around! Jill even played with Goofy's whiskers. We went to EPCOT and the kids loved Nemo and friends. There are a ton of bright colors and lots of movement so it really kept them interested. They loved looking at the tanks after, which makes Scott want to get a fish tank again. Magic Kingdom was a success as well. They went on Small World, Dumbo, Cinderella's Carousel, Haunted Mansion, Tomorrowland Transit Authority (the blue line), Pirates of the Caribbean and we went to Toon Town to see the fairies (not the one we wanted to see though, sorry Lauren). Just to see how excited they were the entire time was so worth the price of admission. I cannot wait until they are older, I just know it will be a blast!
We are getting ready for the big trip to Chicago. We fly out next Wednesday and get back the following Wednesday. My sister Cathy kindly reminded me that the forecast for next week is 12 degrees.....yuck, now I remember why I moved!
Hope all is well with all of you! Sorry it was short, but I'm still wiped from Disney!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails