Monday, March 2, 2009

He broke the what with his what?!

Today was going to be a pretty low key day, keyword here is was. I was getting ready to go to Target with the kids, and was grabbing Jill's shoes while they crawled around and then I heard it "BAM!" shortly followed by "AHHHHHHH". I figured Aaron finally pulled the exersaucer down on himself, nope not that lucky. My son pulled a kitchen chair on himself, and BROKE it. Yeah. Needless to say all three of us (Aaron, Jill and myself) were upset but finally calmed down. No blood, no immediate concerns, but then I thought, hmmm he broke the chair on his head, maybe he has a concusion. So we made a trip to South Lake ER just to be sure. Mimi came with me until Scott could get there. They did a catscan just to be sure, which was interesting considering that Aaron had to be held perfectly still. Everything came back ok, and basically he'll just end up with a bruise and one hell of a headache. I have a feeling this will be the first of many trips to South Lake, I wonder if I get a special parking spot? Here are photos of the chair and Aaron (he just has a red mark where it hit).
I'm hoping tomorrow is a much more relaxed and calm day. I hope you had a great day!

3 comments:

Lani said...

whoa, Im glad he's ok!

Triplets07 said...

Aaron you made it in to the club buddy:) Thanks for not letting my boys be the only ones in it!!!
*Glad he is OK

Melissa said...

omg..So glad that he's ok and that the chair got the worst of it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails