Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Way back When-esday: Memorial Day

Date: Memorial Day 2008
Where: Kathy and Gary's Memorial Day Pool Party Extravaganza

I have no idea why this photo is so small...But this was the first time we really took the kids out somewhere that was not the doctor's office. Aaron and Jill were maybe 2 weeks old here. They were the hit of the pool party! I will say it was really nice to be able to sit and eat a HOT meal. Plus, we never had to sit and feed the babies, all our friends just scooped them up. I think I maybe held the kids for 15 minutes total at the party. It was an awesome break, especially in the beginning. You forget when you are in that daze how good food tastes when it's hot and hasn't been sitting for 30 minutes, possibly half eaten by the dog. Ahhh memories!

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So true about the meals..I can't even remember one hot meal during that phase..lol!

Anonymous said...

I found my way here from Twinfatuation! You're little ones are very cute (even in tiny picture format!) I still love gatherings where I get a chance to do any activity with two free hands, it's a rarity!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh that is the dearest little picture! We have so many happy shots of our two in their carseats...they kind of forced them to look forward a bit and stay still enough to be in the same picture!
Darling Way back When-esday...thank you so much for playing along!

debi9kids said...

Ahhhh, the best outings with little babies are the ones where there are lots of loving arms to hold the babies :)

Happy WBW!

Related Posts with Thumbnails