Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday



It's been a busy week, and there's a ton to be thankful for! I am thankful for....

  • My parents coming to town for the next 10 days! Yay!!!
  • Everything going well so far for the kids party this weekend! We got almost all the food yesterday and Mimi and I are working on the decorations tonight.
  • The great belated birthday dinner last night with Lani!
  • Having an awesome husband who doesn't mind that I've been in meetings all week and not home with him. Thanks babe!
  • Everyone who has entered the Cutest Multiples Contest at Multiples and More. All of your kids are so stinking cute!
  • A great weekend this past weekend, it was awesome!
Play along with Nicole at What a Trip!

6 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Great list! You are one busy lady! I can not wait to see pictures from the party!

mommytoalot said...

Good list.
stopping by from Nicole's blog

Vanessa said...

Great list! I love when my parents come to town too! Much more fun with more adults around than kids. :)

Nicole O'Dell said...

Wonderful list this week! Have fun with your parents!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!

Michelle said...

What a great list. I'm so excited for your visit with your folks...how fun.

And thanks for the award....I just saw the tag while I was catching up in Google Reader after our trip. I'll be posting tomorrow!

Hope you have a great rest of your week!

Robin Bair said...

Thanks.....I'm so excited. (I don't get out much) but seriously...it's a great idea and I love looking at the pictures! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails