Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Way back When-esday: Jamaica

Date: May 2006
Where: Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Our 3rd anniversary is right around the corner, so I've been flipping through our photos and stumbled upon this one. I have to say this is my favorite photo of us (again, let's pretend this is what we still look like!). Scott and I stayed at Sandals Ocho Rios while we were there, and I totally recommend them! We had a butler, concierge and everything! Ocho Rios is gorgeous by the way! We had an amazing time there, we climbed Dunns falls, took a jeep ride into the mountains, swam with dolphins and went to the local flea market. Sigh....the carefree days!

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation!

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Look at your smiles together! IS it me or is it really easy to see love manifest in photos like that?

Sounds like an amazing trip...what a great Way Back When-esday...thanks for playing along!

SouthernDogwoods said...

What a happy couple! Sounds like a wonderful trip!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails