Friday, June 12, 2009

All stuffed up :(

I am so happy it's Friday, you have no idea! For some reason this week feels like it's been two weeks, anyone else feel like that? Anyway, yesterday we went and met Scott for lunch. The kids had a good time at the Ale House and learned how to high five. This is now our favorite thing to do, just so you know.
Jill hasn't been feeling all that great the past few days, she has a bit of a head cold and a slight cough. I'm hoping it's from teething and not something worse. We have an appointment at the doctor on Monday to see what's up though. I tried to make one for today, but the next available appointment was literally 30 minutes from the time I called and there is just no way I would have had all three of us dressed, out the door and checked in within that time. I am not superwoman.
No big plans for the weekend as of yet, we're going to play it by ear with Jill not feeling well. I did pick up a sprinkler for the kids to play with in the backyard. I'm really excited about it!
Seriously, doesn't that look like a ton of fun?! I also got them a kiddie pool which I will probably end up using for myself.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a super cool sprinkler! And yes, I never thought this week would end! lol

Lani said...

Can't wait to have some sprinkler fun when we are all better!

monica said...

Yes great sprinkler. Like the idea of your sitting in the kidi pool! Hope jill feels better soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails