Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hard hats required...

Have I mentioned that my neighbors are adding onto their house? No? Well, they are, and mainly during the kids nap time. Did I say nap time? I meant close their eyes for 10 minutes and then peek out the windows to see what is going on, but let mommy think that we are sleeping time. So needless to say today was definitely one of those days, and I really don't have much to report. I did have something witty to say earlier, but can't seem to remember what it was. Those thoughts I'm afraid have been replaced with the Wiggles singing "Old Dan Tucker". Anyway, here's some video from the past few days....

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Don't ya love construction?!?! My lovely neighbor apparently loves to do nothing but enjoy a firing range (his backyard) during nap time or when we are outside having a picnic. Yeah, thanks "GI Joe Neighbor!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails