Saturday, June 27, 2009

So it's been a while....

You would think I've been super busy over here, but no not really. I think Aaron is finally over the plague, thank goodness! He is still super whining though, but it feels like all 4 molars are pushing through. Yikes! Jill, well....Jill has been Jill. I love her, but boy is she rotten! Instead of napping she waves at the new video monitor and talks to me. And, she knows her brother hasn't been feeling all that well, but that hasn't stopped her from tormenting the poor kid.

I'm toying with the idea of selling the playzone and just babyproofing that area of the house hardcore. The playzone was great when they were really small and just starting to move around, but now that they want to walk all over, it serves no purpose. I have a lot of work to do in that area though before I can even dream of selling it. We have marble-esque ledges on the windows and I can just see them turning blood red if I don't pad them. I also have to cover our phone jack and the power strip. Has anyone seen a double power strip cover, you know for the really big ones? If so please tell me where you found them! I would hate to switch everything over onto two strips and lose an outlet.

Scott's sister, brother in law and niece are in town for the next 10 (I think?) days. We haven't seen them in 4 years, so it will be nice to catch up and visit with them. It sucks though because it has been so hot, I just don't know what all we're going to do.

We met with the insurance rep from the Knights of Columbus the other night (for 3 hours by the way). I knew we got a lot of benefits with Scott becoming a Knight but I had no idea how many there actually were! They are such a great organization and I am so glad that Scott has become a part of it!

Here are some pictures from the past few days....
Hope you're having a great start to the weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails