Sunday, July 12, 2009

A new farmers market

This morning we went to the farmers market in downtown Clermont. It was the first time we had been to this one, so we were excited to check it out. There were a bunch of produce vendors, but I have to say the prices were a little higher than the one in Celebration. We spent $15 at this one and didn't get nearly as much as we would have at the one in Celebration. Needless to say I don't think we're going back to that one.

When I went to Walmart the other day I bought some of those green bags for produce. You get 16 bags that can be used 20 times each (awesome, right?) and they have worked really well so far. I'm trying them on all of the produce we bought today. I hate having to throw out produce because it spoils before we can use it all.

Not too sure what else is on the agenda for today. Be sure to check out the Multiples and More blog to see the question of the week!

1 comment:

Lani said...

I was wondering how that market was! Next week lets check out the Hunters Creek one, maybe.. I think it's on Saturdays?

Related Posts with Thumbnails