Monday, July 13, 2009

"Not me" Monday

I most definitely did not sleep in everyday this past week. Not me, I always get up when the kids do. Always.

Scott and I did not watch 2 complete seasons of Friends the past few nights. No, we watch highly intellectual shows at all times and discuss the meaning of life.

I do not have a weeks worth of clean laundry sitting in a basket in my room that we have dug clothes out of for the past week. Nope, not me, I always put my clean clothes away immediately.

I did not Twitter stalk Anderson Cooper, who in case you were wondering, got bit by a spider this weekend while he was in Ghana interviewing President Obama. And, not that I would know this because I was most definitely not Twitter stalking him, he got that bit right before he interviewed the President who then told him it did not look that bad, which it really didn't. Nope, I have far more important things to do than Twitter stalk Anderson Cooper.

I did not have a leftover hot dog for breakfast, I mean who does that? Seriously? Not me, that's for sure!

I did not car karaoke to Miley Cyrus a million times this past week. I am 26, not 12 and therefore do not even know who Miley Cyrus is, right?

Be sure to play along with MckMama at My Charming Kids!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Umm..I'm seriously addicted to Hannah Montana now that the Disney Channel is always on. I know..sad! :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails