Saturday, July 11, 2009

Uncle Bob's visit cont....

I really put up a lousy post yesterday, sorry. I guess I just wasn't in the mood to write about anything. So to continue the story from yesterday....

Uncle Bob (Scott's fraternity brother) came over for dinner and to hang out with the kiddos. Bob has been in the kiddos life since they were only a few hours old, and they have loved their Uncle Bob since that moment! Funny story about when the kids were born: Bob took two days off to be at the hospital with us when the kids were born (seriously, what single 20 something male does this? An awesome one!) in case we needed anything. He jumped right in with holding and feeding the kids, but no diapers, he doesn't do diapers. Anyway, one of my nurses was a recent grad from Florida State (where Scott and Bob went) and literally spent 90% of her shift in my room talking to Bob. Bob had no clue she was hitting on him. Seriously, I was all doped up on painkillers and knew this girl was hitting on him. Oh well...

Anyway, Bob and the kiddos played pretty much all night, and my little miss would not go to sleep until Uncle Bob left (she even gave him a kiss on the nose). All in all it was a great visit and we can't wait for another!

I am also really happy that my pizza turned out fantastic! There really is nothing better than a good homemade pizza!

And if everyone could keep their fingers crossed (toes as well), Scott is on his way to Disney to apply for a couple of jobs there. Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wishing Scott good luck today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails