Sunday, September 13, 2009

Animal Kingdom

It's been a busy few days over here! I was finally able to get my hair cut and colored yesterday, so goodbye 3 inches of of roots! I knew it was bad when after my hair was blow dried the guy doing my hair went, "Oh thank God no more regrowth!" Yeah, it was that bad. After all my running around for the day we met up with our friend Jenn and hung out for the night. It is so great having her in town!

Today we met up with my brother and sister in law at Animal Kingdom. It was crazy raining when we got there so we literally spent the first 20 minutes in the car waiting for the rain to stop. Finally the rain stopped so we could meet up with them finally! We took the kids on Triceratops Spin for the first time. They LOVED it! Here are some photos and video from the day:


Hope you had a great Sunday!

1 comment:

monica said...

Looks like they had a great time! I am glad that the rain stopped so you guys were able to go!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails