Sunday, September 6, 2009

Oh that magical hallway...

We had our big Labor Day cookout today. I made BBQ pulled pork in the crock pot. I was a little nervous if the kids would eat it, so naturally I had chicken nuggets as a backup. Before dinner though the kids thought it would fun to take their bean bags down the magical hallway and have some kind of pow wow.

Mimi and PawPaw came down for dinner and brought all the sides from Sonny's. Jill and Aaron LOVED their potato salad. They couldn't get enough of it. Not gonna lie I'm a little worried about tomorrow mornings diapers, but they liked it so that's all that matters, right?


Jill was the only one that ate the pork, Aaron wanted nuggets. We're going to try pot roast tomorrow, hopefully Aaron likes that. I really want to get some different food into the rotation, especially stuff that Scott and I regularly eat for dinner.

That's about it over here, hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails