Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Another playdate!

We had another playdate today with my friend Dawn and her kiddos. We met up at Birthday World since that is pretty much the halfway point for both of us. Aaron and Jill were perfectly content with just walking around and exploring and wanted nothing to do with the bounce houses. I can't really blame them though, one of the ones they have for little ones is kind of scary. Jill finally got into a bounce house and sat and bounced. Aaron was pretty much in my arms the entire time. Sorry, I don't have any photos :(

I have to be honest, I don't feel like it's almost Halloween. I haven't bought any candy, did not decorate, and have no pumpkins to speak of. I really have no intention of buying candy either, is that horrible? Hopefully the weather will be nice and the kids won't be dripping with sweat from being in their costumes.

Nothing else to really report just yet, maybe later. Hope you're having a great day!

1 comment:

Twincerely,Olga said...

hi!Thanks for stopping by.I hear ya.I haven't decorated or much else either! I was on your reveiw blog and I would love to have some of those cookies!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails