Sunday, December 6, 2009

Multiples and More Question of the Week



This weeks question is:

What are you favorite holiday traditions?

It's hard to come up with just a few things that I love about the holidays, but here it goes:
  • Putting up the nativity scene. It was a much bigger deal growing up than it is now, maybe because my parents have a much nicer nativity set. My Dad was usually in charge of it and it had to be set up just so.
  • Putting up the tree and decorating it. A lot of the ornaments Scott and I have we have gotten from the places we have been. It's something special we started when we got engaged and I am so glad we did it.
  • Baking cookies, for days it seems! Every cookie you can think of usually makes the spread on Christmas.
  • Having Dad's homemade Polish sausage for dinner. That's something I think everyone in my family looks forward to.
Scott and I are trying to start some of our own traditions and keep a lot of the old ones, I want the kids to have the same kinds of memories I have from being a kid.

Play along at Multiples and More!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Great traditions!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails