Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday



Sorry this is so late, but still lots to be thankful for! This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott's encouraging words
  • Both of my kiddos saying "I love you"
  • Awesome family around us who are always there!
  • Our staycation that is coming up in a few weeks!
  • All those coupon sites out there, seriously you have slashed my grocery bill! Today I got Method all purpose spray for 49cents at Target AND got my groceries at Publix for half price, seriously!
  • Being in the kind of mood that can find the phrase "Not for profit hospital" on my Orlando Health bill humorous. Uh huh, totally explains the $24 for a dose of Motrin, maybe you need to visit the above mentioned coupon sites, just sayin'.
  • The Clydesdale not smashing any of our feet yesterday when we were at Seaworld!
Play along with Elyse at Following Him!

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

What a wonderful list! So much to be thankful for!

Related Posts with Thumbnails