Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

I know, I skipped last week :( Lots to be thankful for! This week I am thankful for:

  • My wonderful husband, who I feel I do not thank enough, you do so much and I am so thankful to have you in my life!
  • My adorable kids who always know how to make me laugh.
  • My nights with Aaron, I may not like it at the moment, but I enjoy the one on one time we get to spend together. Let's just not make it a nightly thing little man!
  • That my little Jilly is finally getting bangs! Holy crap it's about time!
  • A hilarious email from Lani this morning recounting a dream that she had about me. Makes me wonder what she had for dinner last night....
  • The excited looks on my kids face when they saw the balloons for the first time in the movie "Up", and for the fact that Jill yelled "Dad!" when she saw Russell :) (Still waiting for that check Pixar)
  • The lady at Winn Dixie who was so concerned about the pizza toppings falling off the pizza when she bagged it that it took her 5 minutes to bag them.
  • The amazing opportunity that I had on Tuesday! Thanks again Chris for setting that up, and for everyone at The Daily Buzz! (still trying to get a clip to show you).
  • My Mom via email agreeing to take all the grandkids while all of the rest of us stay at the beach in Hawaii. Not that we are all planning a trip to Hawaii anytime soon, but it's nice to know that she and my Dad would totally take all the kids. Yeah Dad, she agreed to that, written agreement....
  • Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, you truly are magic :)

Play along with Elyse at Following Him!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails