Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankgiving Thursday



This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott's laugh, sense of humor and mad coffee making skills.
  • The hilarious things that come out of my kids mouths. Where do they come up with that stuff? "Mama shhhh! Sleep! Night nights!"
  • My parents finding the amazing freezer bags that we all fell in love with that were discontinued. My Mom has found google and HSN people, watch out!
  • My inlaws babysitting the kids a few times this week. While on that topic, I am also thankful the kids did not tie them up or anything.
  • An awesome day at EPCOT with the Lyons crew yesterday, and for the playgrounds they added for Flower and Garden! You my recycled plastic friends were a life saver!
  • Test Track not breaking down while Lani, Ploy and I rode it. The curse has been lifted? Maybe it only happens on Space Mountain?
  • March being frozen food month. It's like they knew I got a chest freezer this week!
  • Getting a chance to meet up with my nephew Alex who is in town for his spring break!
Play along with Elyse at Following Him!

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

So many great things to be Thankful for!

Related Posts with Thumbnails