Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday



Happy Thanksgiving Thursday everyone! This week I am thankful for:
  • A husband that is everything I ever wanted and so much more! Did I tell you he surprised me with a rice cooker this week?
  • Two happy, healthy, hilarious babies!
  • My dear friend Jenn who has insured that whatever is haunting (seriously) her son stays at her house. LOL
  • My new chest freezer! Yahoo!!!! It's the little things in life people.
  • My parents who are just beyond awesome, and always inspiration for hilarious blog posts.
  • My in laws who are equally as awesome.
  • The white rhino that decided to not charge the safari vehicle yesterday (so serious it was thisclose to us).
  • Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. If you are a parent you know why I am thankful for those.
What are you thankful for? Play along with Elyse at Following Him!

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Great list - so much to be thankful for!

Related Posts with Thumbnails