Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday



This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott and everything he does.
  • The toddler bed transition going fairly well. I could do without the 6:30 am visitors, but it's better than worrying if they are going to break a bone.
  • The funny things my kids do, they are the funniest kids I know.
  • A weekend away without the kids, computers or anything else!
  • All the great Easter gifts from all the Easter bunnies. Who knew there was more than one?!
  • Jenn for being awesome and taking the kids for the weekend. You rock Mama!
  • Fishers Fusions Cinnamon Roll, um seriously delicious and you need to get some, as long as you don't go to any of my grocery stores otherwise I will have to fight you, and I will. Just sayin'.
  • Kristina on General Hospital finally admitting that it was Kiefer that beat her up, not Ethan, and that Jason had faith that it wasn't him and didn't carry out Sonny's hit. Been driving me nuts for weeks. Oh snap, I just admitted I watch GH. Don't judge....
Play along with Elyse at Following Him.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails