Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday



This week I am thankful for:
  • All that Scott does, especially putting up with crappy people at work.
  • Two kids that can make me laugh no matter what!
  • Jenn watching the kids this weekend! You are the best Mama! *PS I'm glad you survived.
  • Mimi and Paw Paw helping out on Friday.
  • Shaun bringing an awesome date to the wedding this weekend. Because of Kate I now know that you need to know who Sidney Crosby is, and if you don't there truly will be hell to pay.
  • My sister Cathy and her unnatural addiction to QVC. Did you know they make a pitcher that has a cylinder in the middle where you can put fruit to infuse you drinks with fruit flavors? Me neither, thanks Cathy and QVC, I hear some Sangria calling!
  • My early birthday gift, the Clarisonic face scrubber thingy. It's awesome, I love it! Thanks Scott :)
Play along with Elyse at Following Him!

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

This warms my heart...we've shared it before and I'll share it again, every twin mama should have a "Scott" of her own! ;)

Sharing gratitude with you today. :)

SouthernDogwoods said...

Grat list! Awesome QVC tip : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails