Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog

We need to talk about this heat wave that has hit the central Florida area. I'm over it. Technically it's not summer yet, it's really "spring" or as we call it "not super hot". I was sweating just taking the kids to the car. Not ok people!

Anyway, we meet up with my parents at Disney yesterday and took the kids to the Playhouse Disney Lunch. Holy crap was it awesome! Well, minus JoJo and Goliath. I have no clue who they are. Is that show even on? Plus JoJo, you're kind creepy, just saying. Aaron was a little unsure of all of the characters when they came up to him. Maybe he thought they were trying to take his food? On that note, that boy packed some food away at lunch. Thank God it was a buffet! Jill loved all the characters but practically lost her mind when June from Little Einsteins came to the table. Then they started singing the hot dog song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and both of my angels started yelling "hot dog!", it was hilarious!


After lunch we headed over to the Beauty and the Beast show. My kiddos love this show! Plus, it's out of the sun which in 90 plus degree weather is a bonus. I don't think Jill blinked the entire time. Aaron was really into it too, and the popcorn...




After the show all of us were done with being in the park. It was just way to hot. Aaron had sweat dripping and all he did was walk to the stroller, so we decided to go back to my parents hotel and go swimming. Dzia Dzio backed out last minute, so Busia, Scott, the kids and I went down to the pool. I completely forgot that this hotel has a splash area and the kids loved it! I have to find more splash parks in our area so we can fully enjoy this in the summer.


Yeah, Aaron was rocking a t-shirt with his trunks. The sun was brutal today and I didn't want his chest and back to get burned. I'm thinking of getting him a surf shirt to wear that way I don't have to worry.

After all the full in the water we went to dinner and the kids were popped. They were out within minutes of sitting down....




Today is going to be a chill day for us. All of us are tired still from the weekend and I think it'll just be good to hang. Hope you're having a great day!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Awe...what a great way to spend their birthday! I love the sleeping at the table bit...my boys use to do that all the time! I follow you through blogfrog. Thanks for sharing!!
Happy Birthday!

Monica @ fernaaysfamily.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails