Monday, July 19, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

Somehow during our awesome trip to the beach this weekend I forgot to take a photo of me and the kids, or Scott, the kids and I for that matter. So we are going to have to settle for a highly un-flattering photo of myself and the kids after we got home and cleaned up:


Jill seems less than impressed, huh?

Play along with Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

Be sure to check out who won the Frito-Lay giveaway and my new giveaway from IntelliGender!

6 comments:

twinkietotmom said...

Hey...I'm impressed you remembered to take a picture at all on such a busy day! I think I would have been too exhausted to remember at the end of a day at the beach!

SouthernDogwoods said...

I love that picture - it is not un-flattering at all.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Yeah...Jill looks thrilled!

Hope you had a great time at the beach!

Annette said...

This is my first time visiting your blog. I LOVE the name, and I love ALL of your pictures. Your little ones are so precious. It sounds like you had fun at the beach :)

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Two precious little ones! :) First time visit here! :)

Adin B

darcie said...

CUTE picture! Most of mine are either the self timer or however far I can reach my arms out!
:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails