My children are very much like my husband, they can eat pancakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I've tried a bunch of pancake recipes and this one is hands down the kiddos favorite. I don't have a photo right now, but I'll get one posted asap!
What you need:
- 1 cup of Sneaky Chef Flour Blend (1 cup of white flour, 1 cup of wheat flour and 1 cup of wheat germ, combine all together and store in fridge)
- 1/4 cup ground almonds (unless you are allergic, then omit)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup milk or buttermilk (I've made with both, if you are using regular milk omit baking soda and increase baking powder to 2 teaspoons)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
What to do:
- Combine flour, almonds, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Create a well in center
- Combine egg, milk, oil, honey and vanilla in separate bowl
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and combine until just moistened
- Prepare however you normally make pancakes. We use a snackmaster or the rediexpress since they are bit size for the kids.
For fun you can add sprinkles, chocolate chips, or fruit.