Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday: The Thanksgiving Edition

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

Today on Thanksgiving I am thankful for:
  • Scott and everything he does for us. He is my rock, my shoulder to cry on and the comedic relief that I sometimes desperately need.
  • My two beautiful children. I cannot tell you how lucky we are when it comes to the kids. Granted, there are times that I want to pull my hair out, but they really are the greatest kids.
  • My family being in town for Thanksgiving. I love getting to spend the holiday with them!
  • Mimi and Paw Paw and all that they do for us.
  • That we can celebrate Thanksgiving with a hot meal, there truly are so many people that cannot.
  • Family recipes that are passed down and the amazing feeling you get when you make something for the first time and it instantly reminds you of when you were a kid at Grandma's making the same thing.
I truly hope all of you have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Amanda!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Happy Thanksgiving (a little belated) so much to be thankful for

Related Posts with Thumbnails