Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott not getting sick, I truly do not think I could have handled coming off the plague and getting ready for family coming this week while he was sick.
  • The things Aaron says. Just now he told me Dzia Dzio is in a helicopter plane but we no see him, I asked if Busia was with him and he said no she in da balloon. Awesome.
  • Jill's reminders that she is pretty and a princess, as if any of us doubted that.
  • The delivery of Mississippi State cheese from Mimi and Paw Paw last night. It's like Christmas came early, and it is taking every ounce of will power I have to not break open a block and go to town.
  • Having a sister that I can send the trailer of Gnomeo and Juliet to and in return get a link to a book on Amazon about how to defend yourself again a garden gnome attack. 3 days Tay Tay!!!!
  • Morning tea with my neighbor, even though Jill stole her shoes, mug and spoon.
  • Family coming into town! I cannot wait to see everyone!
Want to play along? Simply link up your Thanksgiving Thursday post or leave what you're thankful for in the comment section!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails