Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Appliance Hell


I am still in the fiery pits of appliance hell. My fridge is still dead sitting in my kitchen unplugged and my dryer is still not drying. It's fabulous and by fabulous I mean it's kind of like having a root canal and a bone reset at the same time without pain meds.

In regards to our fridge we need to pick out a new one from the wholesale place that our warranty company goes through and then do whatever I don't even know. All I know is that we have a $500 credit, which I don't know doesn't seem like a lot for a fridge comparable to the one I have taking up space in my kitchen. I mean is the discount that big?

Now onto the dryer, we've had a repairman out like four times and it still takes at least two hours to dry a load of laundry. We've had everything but the entire thing replaced. The heating thing, the thing that the heat comes through, we've had the vent cleaned out (the one in the wall) and nothing has helped. Don't you love my technical terms? I don't even know what to do at this point. I'm kind of over having Sears out because their "window" seems to get bigger each time. Today they were an hour late, the day they cleaned our vent they were 24 hours late (I'm not joking).

So how am I going to get out of the pits of appliance hell? I'm not totally sure yet, but a sledgehammer may be involved...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails