Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott and all his hard work he has done for St. Baldrick's. I cannot wait to see the final results from his hard work!
  • Aaron's helicopter sounds that wake me up every morning, followed by the statment, "Mama! I a helicopter!"
  • Jill's need to reenact any princess dance sequence, while singing.
  • A great night at Wicked with Scott, it was a great surprise!
  • Amazing family, near and far.
  • The Debbie Reynolds look a like behind us at Wicked, tears and all. It made me chuckle...or it could have been the champagne, I can't be sure.
  • Jenn's cookie dough selling point, "You just ran a half marathon, you need to gain that weight back or you'll look anorexic." I bought two tubs, she's that good.
What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list...glad you and Scott got to go out on a date (with champagne! woooo!).
Sorry I almost forgot to link up!

Holly G said...

Always fun to play along! Thanks for hosting! I have a very close family friend that does St. Baldrick's every year. She's so brave to shave her head. I love it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails