Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small. (Got off to a late start this week, sorry!)

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott going above and beyond with St. Baldrick's. I am so immensely proud of him and so thankful that this is the man that I married.
  • Aaron being ok after our ER visit. Long story short he was so constipated he couldn't pee. He will thank me later for writing this for the world to see.
  • Jill's reminder that I need to find the radio cut of "Toes" by the Zach Brown Band, she now sings along. Look up the lyrics, and yes I know there are far worse songs she could sing along to.
  • Family that is a phone call away whenever you need them, no matter how far away they are.
  • A great week with my brother and his family. We have been having a blast!
  • A great fireman from Reedy Creek that not only played cars with Aaron, but also gave him a Dalmatian (which he named Pongo) while we were waiting for test results.
  • Florida sunshine, it's the only thing that keeps me sane sometimes.
What are you thankful for?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that Aaron is OK! And enjoy that sunshine...I'm SO HAPPY to report that we're enjoying some here, too! :)

Unknown said...

Glad that Aaron is doing ok! Have a great time with your brother!

Holly G said...

Isn't sunshine amazing?! I'm soakin' up the Vegas sun and lovin' it! I hope you have a sun-filled weekend!

I also hope you'll come on over to my site today and enter to win a $10 Subway card! Thanks!

~Holly
http://www.twinsplusone.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails