Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Head First

The weather bit the big one yesterday. It stormed in the morning and Jill and I ended up getting caught in it. I had to take her back to the pediatrician's to look at her ears, she was complaining about them again. Thankfully, it was just a blood clot in her one ear (she probably scratched it) and not an ear infection. On the way in though you could see the storm coming and I was hoping we'd make the mad dash in before the skies opened up. I was half right. We made it to the halfway point and then got dumped on. Jill told me she was going to melt because she got wet, I have to admit I thought the same thing.

Since the weather was so crappy we took the kiddos to see Hop. It was really cute. Aaron got restless towards the end, but Jill loved it. There are a ton of movies for kids coming out (just in time for summer!). I just wish the prices for tickets weren't so high.

Today we hit up the park for some much needed running around. I think everyone else had the same idea as us, the place was packed. The kids had fun though and decided to take the slides head first:Ugh, to be a kid again, right?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails