Monday, May 9, 2011

The Birthday Parties

Yes, parties...plural. While we were in Chicago my parents threw the kiddos a birthday party with all of our family. It was pretty awesome having everyone there and I finally got to meet my cousin Becky in person, which was pretty much the highlight of the day.


Then on their actual birthday we went out to lunch (Gator's Dockside, their choice) and came home for some cupcakes.

Finally, on Saturday we had their birthday party at our favorite indoor play place. Talk about the best decision ever, I didn't have to clean anything up or really do anything. It was amazing.


Jill did not want Happy Birthday sung to her, again, so I just have a video of Aaron blowing out his candles. He even coughed after he blew them off...he's too much!



Thank you to everyone for coming to all of their birthday parties!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails