This week I am thankful for:
- Scott. On Friday we will be married 5 years and it seriously seems like yesterday we met. I knew the moment that I met him that he was it, granted it took me some time to get to the point, but I wouldn't change a single thing. I love you more today than I did that day.
- Aaron's version of The Angry Ladybug by Eric Carle. Basically it goes "Hey you, wanna fight?" turn page "Hey you, wanna fight?" and so on until the end.
- Jill when she gets all dressed up in her heels, her purse, her phone and her sunglasses. She's too much!
- Popsicle's and blow up pools in the backyard, it makes the heat tolerable.
- A nice long weekend coming up, I cannot wait!
- Family whether they are close by or back home. You guys are the best!