This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who sets up my coffee the night before so all I have to do is hit "on". I love it, and I love him!
- Aaron's uninhibited dancing in the aisle at the Beauty and the Beast show, I am still laughing.
- Jill's rendition of The Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies complete with her Cinderella dress and princess heels. Priceless
- Family, they are awesome and no matter how far away they are always close.
- My niece being in town! It's been a blast having her here!
- Netflix on the Wii, it's amazing and I love it and I don't know what I did before it, no seriously.
- Fantasia 2000 somehow it, for lack of a better word, tranquilizes my kids when they are totally rambunctious.