Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott being able to take some personal days while my parents are in town :)
  • Scott and I being able to finally have our marriage recognized in the church. It's something we've wanted to do for a while, but we just never did it.
  • My parents being in town, not only to spend time with us, but also to be here when we renew our vows.
  • Aaron's humor this week. He's basically been telling Dzia Dzio how it is at Disney.
  • Jill's sweet moments, even though they are not as frequent as her diva moments.
  • My mother in laws infection clearing up. She's had a rough go since she had a procedure done on her back, but it sounds like things are on the mend.
  • Apple being able to fix the screen on my phone after it took a nose dive on the platform at the safari.
  • The person that gave full size Butterfingers out on Halloween. I love you more than you will ever know.
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails