For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.
This week I am thankful for:
- Scott and the patience that he has. Sometimes I think his name should have been Job.
- Aaron who makes me laugh when I need it most.
- Jill's singing in the car. It is so adorable!
- A fantastic week with my parents!
- A great day on Sunday with family and friends.
- A loving community that we are lucky to be a part of.