Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott having a three day weekend! We are beyond excited and cannot wait to just relax and have fun!
  • Aaron who is so talkative lately. Sometimes I'm not thankful for this, I'll be honest, but the things he comes up with makes it all worthwhile!
  • Jill at religious ed this week. She helped Ms. Lois and Ms. Marion set up the room before class. I was so proud of her!
  • Mimi being one step closer to coming home.
  • My parents coming down soon. I know the kiddos can't wait to see them, and let's face it, I'm pretty excited too.
  • Weather that reminds me why I love living in Florida.
  • Family game time. There is nothing more humbling than having your @ss handed to you by two three and a half year olds in a game of Hi Hi Cherry-O.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails