Monday, January 9, 2012

What the kids are saying....

It's been a while since I posted some of the funny things the kids have been saying, so here we go...

Me: Busia and Dzia Dzio are coming down at the end of the month to see you guys.
Jill: Busia is going to take me on a helicopter ride.
Me: Say what?
Jill: Busia is going to take me on a helicopter ride.
*as a side note, there is no way my MOM would ever get on a helicopter*

Aaron: Is that Busia and Dzia Dzio's plane?
Me: No, they won't be here until the end of the month.
Aaron: Then their plane will land in the grass?
Me: Um, I hope not. The plane needs to land on a runway.
Aaron: Or the grass....

Aaron: Who's that?
Me: The Pope.
Aaron: No...(goes to get his Cars 2 version of the Pope)...this is the Pope.
Me: This is the real Pope.
Aaron: Ohhhhh, the real Pope.

Jill: (touching her ear) Showtime Synergy!
*We watch a lot of Jem in this house*

Aaron: No Jill, I can't go to Japan.
Me: What? Japan?
Jill: Yeah! We're going to Japan!
Aaron: I can't go to Japan.
Me: Nobody is going to Japan.

Me: Hey Jill, we're going to go to Animal Kingdom today and see our friends.
Jill: Um, how about we play Hi-Ho Cherry-o?
Me: Seriously?
Jill: Wait....Animal Kingdom?! The animals?! Lion KING?! Ok!

Jill: Good morning Mommy, I missed you.
Me: Aw, that's sweet. I missed you too.
Jill: Now how about some French toast?

That's all I can think of right now, I know there are so many more funny things they've said, I just have to get better about writing them down. Hope you all are having a great start to your week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails