Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BBQ Chicken Pizza

I love homemade pizza and had an idea to make one of our favorites, BBQ chicken. This was so incredibly easy and insanely delicious.


Here's what you need:
  • Pizza dough (I used Publix's Italian Pizza Dough, found in the bakery)
  • BBQ sauce
  • Diced Chicken (I used the grilled chicken that you would use for a salad, it was Oscar Mayer)
  • Cheese (I used Triple Cheddar from Kraft, soooo good)

What to do:
  • Roll out your dough and spread it to fit your pizza pan/stone
  • The amount of BBQ sauce is really up to you, that's why I didn't put an amount. I made a swirl with the sauce, spread it out, and then decided whether or not I wanted more. It's totally up to you.
  • Sprinkle on the diced chicken
  • Sprinkle on the cheese. Again, the amount of cheese is up to you. If you love cheese, like I do, you'll probably use the whole package.
  • Bake according to your doughs instructions
  • Slice and enjoy!

This pizza was even better the next day. I think this is a new staple in our house!

1 comment:

liz barber said...

Looks so yummy and so super easy to make! Thanks for sharing this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails