Here's what you need:
- Pizza dough (I used Publix's Italian Pizza Dough, found in the bakery)
- BBQ sauce
- Diced Chicken (I used the grilled chicken that you would use for a salad, it was Oscar Mayer)
- Cheese (I used Triple Cheddar from Kraft, soooo good)
What to do:
- Roll out your dough and spread it to fit your pizza pan/stone
- The amount of BBQ sauce is really up to you, that's why I didn't put an amount. I made a swirl with the sauce, spread it out, and then decided whether or not I wanted more. It's totally up to you.
- Sprinkle on the diced chicken
- Sprinkle on the cheese. Again, the amount of cheese is up to you. If you love cheese, like I do, you'll probably use the whole package.
- Bake according to your doughs instructions
- Slice and enjoy!
This pizza was even better the next day. I think this is a new staple in our house!