Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott and his Job like patience. I wonder if it's a Southern thing? Regardless, it is awesome and I so appreciate it.
  • Aaron who did amazing at religious ed on Tuesday. Scott had to stop by the church today and Lois, the director of religious ed told him that Aaron did such a good job in class on Tuesday. We are so proud of him!
  • Jill who, even though we've butted heads a lot this week, can be the sweetest little girl on the face of the Earth. I love my moments with her first thing in the morning before Aaron gets up.
  • Mimi being home for a week! Woo hoo!!!!!
  • My parents always being a phone call away.

I wish I could think of more things, but I've been writing a post on Hollywood Studios for the past 3 days and my brain is practically mush. What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

cat said...

I had one of those weeks where the bet thing to be thankful for was that the week was actually over

Related Posts with Thumbnails