Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend recap

Friday we attempted to go to Flower and Garden at Epcot, but the crowds were so crazy we left after a few hours. The kids got to see the butterfly garden though, which was the main reason we even went.


I think they would stay inside the butterfly garden all day. They love looking for the caterpillars and butterflies in there.

We only made it to Mexico before we called it a night. It was just too crowded. I was able to snap this picture before we left though, it's right outside of Mexico.


Aren't those orchids crazy beautiful?! The only way they would have been better is if birds were not constantly flying in and out of there. I saw my life flash before my eyes more times than I could count.

Saturday we just hung out, which was a welcomed change to the past few weekends. I also made corned beef and potatoes for dinner in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Mimi and PawPaw even came over.

Yesterday was also a pretty chill day. We went to church (Jill was excited to be matching Father Jean in pink) and then hung out with Mimi and PawPaw. We even went out to dinner and Jill was able to help her PawPaw stir his tea.


I don't think he realized that he needed help in that department.

Hope you had a fantastic weekend as well!

1 comment:

cat said...

Cute shot. Sounds like a great weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails