Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My life is a sitcom

I'm going to start this post with a disclaimer. If you are a member of my family in any way shape or form, stop reading. If you still see me as a little girl that did whatever, stop reading. If, when you see me, you start with the phrase "I remember when you were this big", stop reading. I mean it, you will thank me later.

Let me give you a moment....

Ok, ready? I'm not, but here we go.

I firmly believe my life is a series of moments that can somehow be pitched to a major network as a comedy. No, seriously, and you will see why in a moment.

The other night Scott and I were being....married...and we heard a snap...from the bed. I started laughing, like the mature 12 year old I apparently am, and all operations came to a screeching halt. I told Scott in that moment he better not have broken the bed.

Now this happened the other night and I had completely forgotten about this incident until tonight when, out of curiosity, Scott checked under the bed.

Y'all we broke the bed. I mean we full on snapped one of the wood cross beams.

Oh.My.God.

Seriously, only in my life. So then what does my husband say? "Hey, go get me the duct tape". So now the bed is "fixed":

Please excuse the dust and such.

Please tell me I am not the only one that this has ever happened to? And, if you ever see this as an episode of a really funny sitcom, please tell me so I can claim royalties. Oh, and if for some reason you are an executive at one of the major networks or a television writer, let's chat.

6 comments:

twinsaneasylum said...

Awesome.

If you have to break a bed, that is the way to do it!

Amanda said...

Lol, right?!

cat said...

Really! Gosh, thats so funny

Amanda said...

Yup, really. Full on snapped it off the frame.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I'm...I plead the fifth!

Amanda said...

LOL Krystyn!

Related Posts with Thumbnails