Monday, May 7, 2012

Life Well Lived: Looking Your Best

I'm participating in another one of BlogHer's Life Well Lived questions. Here the question of the week: 

What are your favorite ways to dress well for your size and shape? How do you make your wardrobe work through transitions?


I definitely had to relearn how to dress myself after the kiddos. To be perfectly honest, I'm still learning. I may be the same weight that I was from before I had them, but by no means am I the same shape.

I've definitely embraced brighter colors with much darker bottoms. I've also embraced the trouser cut jean, it's been a lifesaver.

As far as making my wardrobe work through transitions, I have a two size range in almost everything I own, this way, at any given time I have something that fits.

Check out what everyone else is saying on the main post on BlogHer.com and while you are there be sure to enter the sweepstakes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails