Monday, May 28, 2012

Our Honeymoon

Welcome to the last wedding week post! Yesterday was our anniversary, we had a fabulous time! 

The day after our wedding my parents had a little party at their hotel for whoever wanted to come over. It was such a nice party, and very chill.  Scott and I were dead tired though from having to get up at the crack of dawn for our photos. 

The party itself was nowhere near dull, in fact we had a lot of excitement, especially when my nephew got his head stuck in the balcony. True story.



I will never forget Kaitlyn coming into the room saying "Jeffy got his head stuck".  Nor will I forget Scott and my brother Art debating if they should call the fire department strictly to see the trucks. 

That night we packed for Jamaica and left bright and early the next morning. We stayed in Ocho Rios at the Sandals resort out there. Let me tell you, all inclusive is the way to go on your honeymoon. It was so relaxing.



Ocho Rios is gorgeous and had plenty to offer. We went to Dunn's River Falls and climbed the falls, swam with dolphins, went on a Jeep ride into the mountains, and braved the flea market.  

We booked our honeymoon at just the right time too, they were having a 50% or 60% off sale, so we were able to get one of the nicest rooms for an amazing price. 

That's it for wedding week! I can't believe it's been 6 years since all of this happened, it just doesn't seem like it can be 6 years yet.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails