Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who is busting his hump right now. I am so proud of him in his new position. I think it's the perfect place for him!
  • Aaron making me laugh with his dramatics. He fell off his scooter the other day and you would have thought his knee needed to be amputated, not just cleaned off. 
  • Jill, who can be quite the little mother when she wants to be.
  • Parents who have showed us what it is to have a loving and lasting marriage.
  • My Mom and Mother-in-Law on this upcoming Mother's Day weekend.
  • This moment, this day, this week, this month, this year. A friend of mine that I went to school with my entire life was killed in a car accident on Monday night. He has a newborn son at home that will never know him and he just lost his own father 5 months ago. Life is a precious thing and we need to embrace these moments together and live it to the fullest.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails