Thursday, June 14, 2012

BlogHer Book Club: My Artist's Way Toolkit

As a part of BlogHer's Book Club I was able to review Julia Cameron's My Artist's Way Toolkit. My Artist's Way Toolkit, is based on Julia Cameron's best-selling books including The Artist's Way. With the My Artist's Way Toolkit you receive daily affirmations, inspiration and artist date ideas from Julia.

I have to say that this is a pretty awesome service. There are so many times that we, as writers, get stuck in a rut and just can't get those creative juices flowing. With The Artist's Way Toolkit there are so many opportunities to broaden what you write about and how you write it. The daily journaling entries are great ways to push you outside of what you normally write about. Plus, there are daily affirmations, which let's face it, we need to hear sometimes.

If you are looking to expand your writing, or get yourself out of a rut, I highly recommend trying out My Artist's Way Toolkit.

Head over to BlogHer to see what everyone else is saying, and join in the discussion!



Disclosure: I was compensated for this BlogHer Book Club review but all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails