Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who has been busting his hump so we can have some extra cash for our trip. It definitely means a lot and I'm super thankful he is willing to put in the hours so we can have some extra fun later!
  • Aaron not having an accident (besides his bed at night). I am definitely over this, and hoping it really clicks, like yesterday.
  • Jill dealing with the lack of attention since most of it is going to Aaron. I know this is why she is waking up earlier in the morning, but I don't mind our snuggle time.
  • Conversations at 10:30 pm with my sister that includes a whole lot of laughing and singing "Green Anaconda, Green Anaconda".
  • Two kiddos who are crazy excited, but not crazy enough to make me crazy. It's a win-win.
  • A huge bottle of ibuprofen that has gotten me through all my headaches this week.
  • Rain all week. It doesn't make me feel bad about keeping the kids inside while potty training Aaron.
What are you thankful for this week?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails